Saturday, August 13, 2011

Navarro's Promise Errors and missing pages - From Lora's Forum

Lora Leigh’s Navarro’s Promise Errors


Lora has just posted on her forum working to fix this issue:
NAVARRO’S PROMISE Missing Pages and errors


I figured out what happened with Navarro’s Promise, and I am so sorry.
The missing portion of the scene, the sex scene between Navarro and Mica somehow managed to find its way out of the file. I don’t know if I deleted it to fix it, or someone accidently deleted, or perhaps laid it aside to fix and forgot to put it back in. However it happened, it was inexcusable that I didn’t go over the file again to ensure the parts I was working on had been fixed propertly. I do promise you I will be going through the files more closely in the future, and will be more diligent in ensuring nothing like this happens again.


Within the week, you will be able to find the missing pages at www.loraleigh.com. They’re currently being gone over and should be ready to post this time next week.


Until then, I hope you’ve been able to enjoy the story despite the missing pages.


Thank you, Lora Leigh
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/loraleigh


and also one of her assistants added:
ADDENDUM
Lora wanted me to add that reprints will come out soon with the entire book. No missing pages.


Tania Note:


I still loved the book although it did have a lot of typos and the missing scene can be download from her website
www.loraleigh.com
My  review coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment