Friday, July 29, 2011

Predatory Angel by Shaylynn Black - Review

PREDATORY ANGEL - Angels of Darkness, Book 1


BE WARNED: In this review I have spoilers.........


OK I don't think I have read a book that is so disjointed and uninteresting. I was suckered in by the sexy alpha cover and the summary.
I found the story line and the plot disjointed. That the characators were weak, both the male and female. That left me foundering around for the story, that in the end I was skimming through it in the hopes that it would pick up. I found the writing style was a collect of words rather then a story.
Catya is a vampire hunter trained at the academy by Lycans and hunters to destroy vampires. But locked within she is also a healerscribe - (like the queen bee in a hive but in this case a coven of male vampires). While Catya was young and naive, the healerscribe was nothing but a shallow cow with an over blown god complex.
Christian is a weak alpha! At times I felt he was being lead around by nose, although the romance between Catya and him is nice and sweet at times. But the sex scenes were boring and repetitive which made them hard to read over and over.
No! I won't be running out to get the next book in this series it just was not for me. 
But if you have read this book and have a different opinion email me your review, for me to post. boutiquebookstore@hotmail.com  



Book Rate – Tried to be Spicy

Review Rating – 5+ Pina Coladas



No comments:

Post a Comment